Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Yummy in my Tummy Toddler Lap Time, 4/26/13

Yummy in my Tummy Toddler Lap Time, 4/26/13

This story time was unusual because hardly anyone showed up! By the end of the session, there were five kids in all, but for the first five or six activities, it was just me, the library associate, an au pair and a little girl. Everything was the same as the previous day's session, except that I exchanged I Like Vegetables for I Like Fruit because someone on Thursday took the veggie book home!


Book: Build a Burrito by Denise Vega


Flannel Board Song: We Eat... (based on We Eat Turkey)

We eat pizza, we eat pizza
Oh so good, oh so good.
Yummy yummy pizza! Yummy yummy pizza!
All gone! All gone!


Rhyme: Mix a Pancake

Book: I Like Fruit by Lorena Siminovich

Rhyme: Fingers


Book: Sam’s Cookie by Barbro Lindgren

Song: Mr. Sun

Rhyme: Way Up High in the Apple Tree

Song: Hands Up High

Songs with Shaker Eggs:
Song: I'm a Little Teapot

Song: If You’re Happy and You Know It


I use the same hello and goodbye songs at almost every session. Click here for the tunes and words. For descriptions of each of my story times, click here.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...