Friday, February 15, 2013

Sending You My Love Toddler Lap Time, 2/15/13

Sending You My Love Toddler Lap Time, 2/15/13

This story time also had the generic love theme, and I used three books with love in their titles.

Book: My Love For You All Year Round by Susan L. Roth

Song: Love Grows

Book: I Love Animals by Flora McDonnell
This book was the favorite of the bunch. 

Song with poster: Old MacDonald

Book: I Love Trucks by Philemon Sturges

Song: Hurry, Hurry, Drive the Firetruck
They loved this song!

Song: Shake My Sillies Out

Song: Here We Go Up, Up, Up

Song: I'm a Little Teapot

Songs with Foam Hearts
  • H-E-A-R-T
  • There’s a Heart Upon...
Song: ABCs 

Song: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star

Song: Itsy Bitsy Spider

Song: If You’re Happy and You Know It

I use the same hello and goodbye songs at almost every session. Click here for the tunes and words. For descriptions of each of my story times, click here.

1 comment :

  1. Katie, just wanted to mention, I'm going use a couple of the above books for my Spring story time for Tiny Tots. I'd forgotten about the song Love Grows, I've known it for many years. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...