Tuesday, February 5, 2013

1 2 3 Count with Me! Drop-In Story Time, 2/5/13

1 2 3 Count with Me! Drop-In Story Time, 2/5/13

Book: I Bought a Baby Chicken by Kelly Milner Halls,

Rhyme: Five Eggs and Five Eggs

Book: Count-A-Saurus by Nancy Blumenthal

Song with ukulele: Stomp Like a Dinosaur
I got the tune for this song from the yoga instructor who sometimes does story time at my library - the original song is Fly Like a Butterfly. This was a much bigger hit than I expected - the kids got really into the dinosaur motions.

Song:
One, Two, I Love You

Song: One Little Finger

Letter of the Day: Z  
Songs with ukulele: ABCs / Twinkle Twinkle Little Star /Baa Baa Black Sheep

Song: I’m a Little Teapot
 

Rhyme: This is Big, Big, Big
 

Song: Chickadee
 

Song: If You’re Happy and You Know It

I use the same hello and goodbye songs at almost every session. Click here for the tunes and words. For descriptions of each of my story times, click here.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...