Sunday, December 9, 2012

Pajama Story Time, 11/28/12

 For some reason, I only took notes on scrap paper for this story time, not in Google Docs as I usually do, and I threw that scrap paper away, so I can't really remember the order anything went in. The list below shows the books I read and the songs we sang, but in no particular order.

Book: Tell Me the Day Backwards by Albert Lamb, illustrated by David McPhail


Book: Tell Me About Your Day Today by Mem Fox, illustrated by Lauren Stringer


Book: Winter Lullaby by Barbara Seuling, illustrated by Greg Newbold

Song: Sing a Happy Song 
Song: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star

Song: Moon Moon Moon 

Song:
Five in the Bed

Song:
If You're Happy and You Know It

Song:
Goodnight 


I use the same hello and goodbye songs at almost every session. Click here for the tunes and words. For descriptions of each of my story times, click here.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...