Monday, November 12, 2012

Toddler Lap Time, 11/9/12

This toddler lap time session was much better than Thursday's, but I still had the feeling I was just bombing. This stuff would all work for the big drop-in story times, though, so I can definitely reuse it.

Rhyme: This is Big Big Big

Book: Spots, Feathers, and Curly Tails by Nancy Tafuri

Flannel Board: Mary Had a Little Lamb

Song with Puppets: When Cows Get Up in the Morning

Song: Way Up in the Sky
 

Book: Rise and Shine by Nancy White Carlstrom

Song with Puppet: Mr. Sun

Flannel Board: The Farmer in the Dell

Book: When the Rooster Crowed by Patricia Lillie

Song: Head and Shoulders, Baby 

Songs with Shaker Eggs: 

I use the same hello and goodbye songs at almost every session. Click here for the tunes and words. For descriptions of each of my story times, click here.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...