Saturday, October 13, 2012

Toddler Lap Time, 10/11/12

I use the same hello and goodbye songs at almost every session. Click here for the tunes and words. For descriptions of each of my story times, click here

This week was my first week ever doing Toddler Lap Time. Most of the families were folks I knew from when their kids were in baby lap time, so there wasn't the usual stage fright, but there were definitely some bumps in the road. This post is about the Thursday morning session. Since the Friday afternoon session was pretty different, I'll post that one separately.

Action Rhyme: Way Up High in the Apple Tree

Song: Way Up in the Sky

Book: The Bridge is Up by Babs Bell 

Song: Bumpin' Up and Down in My Little Red Wagon

Action Rhyme: Up and Down
 
Book: Sky Above, Earth Below by Joanna Cotler
 
Rhyme with Puppets: I'm a Little Bumblebee

Song: Ring Around the Rosie
For this one, we just turned our hands instead of going around in a circle. Then we all fell down!
 
Book: Subway Ride by Heather Lynn Miller
 
Song: Itsy Bitsy Spider
 
Song: ABCs / Twinkle Twinkle
 
Song: Sing a Happy Song
 
Songs with Shaker Eggs:

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...