Monday, October 22, 2012

Baby Lap Time, 10/18/12


Rhyme: Cheek Chin

Rhyme: This is Big Big Big
Book: Big Fat Hen by Keith Baker (1999)

Song: Where is Big Toe? 
I almost always sing this song at the end of story time, and it made me smile when one of the nannies, who is especially on the ball, said, "Already?" when I announced the next song. I love it when they pay attention - and that'll teach me to deviate from routine!


Song: All the Little Babies

Flannel Board Song: Mary Had a Little Lamb
Mary had several little lambs. Their fleece was white as snow, red as a rose, blue as the sky, and green as grass.

Song: Tony Chestnut

Book: The Wee Little Woman by Byron Barton


Song with Puppets: Do You Know the Little...?  
I changed "mission bay" - the name of the library whose website I got the song from to the name of my neighborhood, which the parents all loved.

Song: I'm a Little Teapot


Song: Itsy Bitsy Spider

Song: ABCs

Song: If You're Happy and You Know It 

I use the same hello and goodbye songs at almost every session. Click here for the tunes and words. For descriptions of each of my story times, click here.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...