Monday, April 15, 2013

Spring Animals Toddler Lap Time, 4/12/13


Song: Way Up in the Sky

Book: It's Spring! by Samantha Berger 

Flannel Board Rhyme: Hippety Hop Hippety Hay

Flannel Board Song: Mary Had a Little Lamb (with different-colored lambs)

Book: Flip, Flap, Fly by Phyllis Root

Song with Puppets: Did you ever see...?

Song: Hands Up High
I have never seen parents participate so well! These people were on their feet the whole time and super-involved.

Song: Head and Shoulders

Songs and Rhymes with Shaker Eggs: We were such a small group, I gave shakers to the adults, too. That seemed to work pretty well, so I might try to make some more so we can do that every session without worrying we'll run out.


I use the same hello and goodbye songs at almost every session. Click here for the tunes and words. For descriptions of each of my story times, click here.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...