Friday, May 4, 2012

Baby Lap Time, 5/3/12 and 5/4/12

Opening Song: Say Hello

Rhyme: Cheek Chin

Rhyme: The Baby in the Cradle

Song: Mr. Sun

Song: All the Little Babies

Book: I Know a Rhino by Charles Fuge (2003)
The story is cute, but the text is too much for babies, even though it rhymes. It would be a good toddler choice, though.

Song: Tony Chestnut 


Song: Where is Big Toe?


Book: Freight Train by Donald Crews (1978)

Song: Down by the Station


Rhyme with Puppets:  I'm a Little Bumblebee 


Song: If You're Happy and You Know It

Songs with Shaker Eggs: 
Goodbye Song: Open, Shut Them Goodbye Song 

1 comment :

  1. Katie, I'm working on starting a lapsit at my library. I've been gathering ideas of how I'd like to do it and your program has been just what I've had in mind. Thank you for helping me get some concrete ideas going!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...