Monday, January 11, 2016

Bout of Books Progress Day 7 / Final Wrap-Up Post

Bout of Books

My very first Bout of Books has come to an end! This was really the ideal way to kick off the year. Of the 38 digital ARCs I had on my to-read shelf at the start of the week, I read 30, and I've already started getting the reviews scheduled. It will be nice to get back to a point where I'm reviewing the books before they come out instead of months later. I haven't been able to do that since Little Miss Muffet came along two years ago!

Here are the titles I finished on Day 7:


I'm already looking forward to participating in the next read-a-thon, coming in May 2016. See the other books I read this time around in my previous progress posts.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...