Thursday, August 2, 2012

Summer Baby Lap Time #3, 7/27/12

Since I was out doing story time at another branch, I once again missed the Thursday session of Baby Lap Time last week, but I was back for Friday. I did mostly old favorites, with just one or two new things thrown in.

Opening Song: Please Tell Us Your Name

Rhyme: Cheek Chin

Song: Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star

Song: Dance Your Fingers

Book: Whose Toes are Those? by Jabari Asim, illustrated by LeUyen Pham (2006)

Song: Head and Shoulders, Baby

Book: Goodnight, Owl by Dwell Studio (2011)

Song: Two Little Owls
This is an old song by Burl Ives that I found on YouTube. It has many more verses  than I used, but the owl verse is really cute and easy to learn.

Song: Mrs. Moon (based on Mr. Sun)

Song: If You're Happy and You Know It 

Rhyme: Hey, Diddle Diddle

Song with Shaker Eggs: ABCs

Song with Shaker Eggs: Can You Shake Your Egg With Me? 

Song with Shaker Eggs: Shake My Sillies Out 

Goodbye Song: Shaker Egg Goodbye Song

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...