Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Baby/Toddler Lap Time, 3/16/12

Just realized I never posted Friday's 11:00 story time. I'll skip the commentary since it's not fresh in my mind anymore and just save the repertoire for posterity.

Opening Song: Hello, how are you? 

Rhyme: Wiggle Fingers 

Rhyme: This is Big, Big, Big

Book: Five Little Chicks by Nancy Tafuri (2006) 

Song with Puppets: All the Pigs Say Oink, Oink, Oink  

Song with Puppet: I'm a Little Green Frog 


Book: Mommy, Where Are You? by Leonid Gore (2009) 

Song: Head and Shoulders 

 Song: I'm a Little Teapot 

Flannel Board Rhyme: This Little Baby 

Song: The Wheels on the Bus 

Rhyme: Wiggle Your Fingers and Toes  

Song: The Itsy Bitsy Spider 

Song with Puppet: You Are My Sunshine 

Goodbye Song: We Wave Goodbye Like This

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...