Thursday, October 13, 2011

Baby Lap Time, 10/12 & 10/13

I usually write this up immediately following the Wednesday session, but that didn't work out, so I'm posting it this morning before the Thursday sessions!

Opening Song: Clap Along With Me 

Rhyme: This is Big, Big, Big  

Rhyme: Where Oh Where Are Baby's Fingers? 

Song: I'm a Little Teapot 

Song with Shaker Eggs: Sodeo

Song: Brown Squirrel  

Book: Eat! by Roberta Grobel Intrater (2002)

Song: Head and Shoulders

Song: Tony Chestnut 
Normally, we do this a cappella, but I found a nice gentle recording of it in our new music this week and gave it a shot. It was a nice change of pace.

Flannel Board Rhyme: Five Little Leaves

Song: ABCD Medley

Song: Mr. Sun 

Goodbye Song: Open, Shut Them (Goodbye Version)

I got my first compliment about the program this week, and some families expressed their interest in participating again in the winter. I really had no sense of how it was going, so it made me feel like I am actually on the right track after all! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...