Thursday, August 23, 2012

Baby/Toddler Story Time (Tree Theme), 8/21/12

Opening Song: Hello, how are you? 

Book: Hello, Goodbye by David Lloyd, illustrated by Louise Voce (1998)
I did a lot of different things with my voice, depending on how the different characters in this book spoke, and got the adults to do it with me. I wish I could keep their attention beyond just one story, because this was really great!

Rhyme: Two Little Robins (based on Two Little Blackbirds)

Book: Little Robin Redbreast by Shari Halpern (1994)

Song: Where is Big Cat?

Song: The Trees are Growing High

Song: Ooki Na Kuri No Ki No Shita De (Under the Big Chestnut Tree) by Elizabeth Mitchell
I only sang the English this time.

Book: The Busy Little Squirrel by Nancy Tafuri (2007)
Song: Brown Squirrel
I use to do this with a stick puppet, but I did it as an action rhyme and it was much better.

Song: Here We Go Up, Up, Up

Book: The Pie in the Sky by Lois Ehlert (2004)

Song: Four Red Cherries

Song: Sunny Day

Goodbye Song: We Wave Goodbye Like This

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...