Thursday, August 25, 2011

6 Chapter Book Series About School


Miss Daisy Is Crazy! (My Weird School, #1)My Weird School by Dan Gutman
AJ hates school, but sometimes his wacky teachers manage to teach him something anyway.
Vampires Don't Wear Polka Dots (The Adventures Of The Bailey School Kids, #1)Bailey School by Debbie Dadey
Meet the strange and mysterious grown-ups of Bailey City!
The Beast in Ms. Rooney's Room (Kids of the Polk Street School)Polk Street School Kids by Patricia Reilly Giff
First grade with the students in Ms. Rooney's room.
The New Kid at School (Dragon Slayers' Academy, #1)Dragon Slayers Academy by Kate McMullan
Wiglaf tries to become a hero at dragon slaying school.
The First Day of School (Robin Hill School Ready-To-Read)Robin Hill School by Margaret McNamara
An easy reader series about a year in first grade.
Can You Get An F In Lunch? (How I Survived Middle School, #1)How I Survived Middle School by Nancy Krulik
Jenny and her friends try to turn negative middle school experiences into positives.

2 comments :

  1. I love your idea to post this! This would also make a good book display! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely put some of these titles out on my back to school display, but my library doesn't have half of them, so I decided to share them here instead. Glad you enjoyed!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...