Friday, May 6, 2011

Flannel Friday: Five Little Birds

Here is my second Flannel Friday contribution! (Please excuse my terrible photography - I only had my phone, and I was in a rush.)

I found this rhyme at preschoolrainbow.org, and used the following clip art to make the flannelboard pieces: bird, door, tree, sun.


Five little birds
flying around my door
The blue one flew away,
and then there were four.

Four little birds
sitting in a tree.
The yellow one flew away,
and then there were three.

Three little birds
didn't know what to do.
The red one flew away,
and then there were two.

Two little birds
sitting in the sun.
The brown one flew away,
and then there was one.

One little bird
sitting all alone.
She flew away,
and then there were none.

But later on that very same day...
Five little birds came back to play!

Visit Mel's Desk for more Flannel Friday fun!

3 comments :

  1. I always like when the animals come back after they leave.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie - Me too. It seems too sad to end on an empty note!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...