Novels & Chapter Books
- In Roxie and the Hooligans by Phyllis Reynolds Naylor, nine-year-old Roxie is victimized by bullies until a strange set of circumstances places their survival in her hands.
- The Magic Half by Annie Barrows is a time travel story about two girls living in the same house in different time periods who must find a way to change history before one of them loses her life. (Boiger illustrated the cover.)
- Mrs. Piggle Wiggle by Betty MacDonald is the first book in a whimsical series about a magical elderly neighbor who knows all the tricks for transforming kids' bad behavior. Boiger illustrated the 2006 edition of this book, as well as three other reprints of titles in the series: Hello, Mrs. Piggle Wiggle, Mrs. Piggle Wiggle's Magic, and Happy Birthday, Mrs. Piggle Wiggle. (The books were originally illustrated by Hilary Knight of Eloise fame.)
- The Little Bit Scary People by Emily Jenkins encourages kids to look past "scary" appearances by imagining the possible hidden lives of the main character's interesting neighbors and family members.
- In Thanks a Lot, Emily Post an historical picture book by Jennifer Larue Huget, a mother tries to teach her children manners based on Emily Post's etiquette book, but the kids want none of it.
- Take Your Mama to Work Today by Amy Reichert follows a spirited little girl through a day at the office with her mom, during which she answers the phone, makes her own business cards, and uses the paper shredder.
- Tallulah's Tutu by Marilyn Singer is the first of four books about a young aspiring ballerina who takes up dancing because she wants a tutu. The other books of the series are: Tallulah's Solo, Tallulah's Toe Shoes, and Tallulah's Nutcracker.