Monday, March 21, 2016

Blogging From A to Z Challenge April 2016 - Theme Reveal

I have decided to participate in this year's Blogging from A to Z Challenge, which will take place during April. Today I'm announcing my theme for the challenge, which is Picture Book Biographies

I have been trying to challenge myself with various reading projects that will encourage me to read outside of my usual genres. While I hope to do a year-long non-fiction project at some point, reading and reviewing 26 picture book biographies seemed like a manageable way to at least start considering non-fiction. I have chosen 26 books on 26 different people whose names each begin with a different letter of the alphabet, and I'll be posting the reviews every day of the week except Sunday in April. (Old School Sunday will continue on Sundays as usual.)

I hope you will check in with me on April 1st, and follow me from John James Audubon all the way to Zitkala-Sa. 

4 comments :

  1. Oh wow! What a unique, clever and creative theme! I look forward to reading all of these picture book biographies! See you in 11 days! ~Lori~

    Lori @ As the Fates Would Have It
    Lori @ Promptly Written

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! I will come back and see what you chose.

    Julie @ Reading Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katie - I'm so intrigued! I'm participating this year too! I'll be doing Storytime Themes from A to Z! Laura @Literacious

    ReplyDelete
  4. Unique and clever theme idea! Here from the A-Z reveal and wish you all the very best for the challenge

    Nilanjana.
    Ninja Minion, A-Z 2016
    Madly-in-Verse

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...