Yesterday was the first day of the Bout of Books read-a-thon. Considering that Monday is my busiest day - I'm home with the kids all day, and then I teach CCD at night - I'm really impressed that I read six books. Here's what I finished:
- Me and Miranda Mullaly by Jake Gerhart
- Stella and the Night Sprites #1: Knit-Knotters by Sam Hay
- Sofia Martinez: My Vida Loca by Jacqueline Jules
- Shelter Pet Squad #3: Paloma by Cynthia Lord
- The Babysitting Chronicles: Kaitlyn and the Competition by D.L. Green
- The Only Girl in School by Natalie Standiford
I also read some of How to Break a Heart by Kiera Stewart, which I have on the Kindle app on my phone, but it's been very slow-going and I keep taking breaks from it. I've been reading it on and off all morning today, so hopefully I'll be able to list it as finished in tomorrow's update.
Yesterday, I also completed the challenge for day one, which was to introduce myself in six words. I did that on Twitter.