Thursday, February 14, 2013

Sending You My Love Baby Lap Time, 2/14/13

Sending You My Love Baby Lap Time, 2/14/13
 (This week's theme is Valentines and mail.) 
A few babies slept through the entire session. Most of the adults were quiet and seemed puzzled by me. We had a lot of first-timers who did not register for next time, so it will probably be a whole different ballgame again next week.

Rhyme: Cheek Chin

Song: When Lions Get Up in the Morning

Book: My Heart is Like a Zoo by Michael Hall

Rhyme with Stick Puppets: Two Little Lovebugs (based on Two Little Blackbirds)

Rhyme with Puppets: I’m a Little Bumblebee

Song: All the Little Babies

Song: Tony Chestnut

Song: Head and Shoulders

Song: Will You Be My Valentine?

Book: All Kinds of Kisses by Nancy Tafuri
Two groups in a row didn't like this one. I have always had good luck with it before, so it must be an off day.

Song: One Little, Two Little, Three Little Kisses

Song: You Are My Sunshine

Song: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star

Song: Itsy Bitsy Spider

Song: If You're Happy and You Know It

I use the same hello and goodbye songs at almost every session. Click here for the tunes and words. For descriptions of each of my story times, click here.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...