Thursday, January 31, 2013

Let's Read About Pets! Baby Lap Time, 1/31/13

  Let's Read About Pets! Baby Lap Time, 1/31/13

Today's baby lap time went wonderfully well.  All the grown-ups sang along and participated, and the babies got a big kick out of holding their own foam stars during Twinkle Twinkle. A couple of the moms  really loved the animal sounds book.  Pizza, Pickle, Pumpernickel wasn't the hit I expected, but I might need to practice my delivery.



Rhyme: Cheek Chin

Book: Oink, Moo, Meow by Sterling Publishing Company

Rhyme with Puppets: Two Little Kittens

Song: Tony Chestnut

Song: Head + Shoulders

Book: The Rabbit by John Burningham

Rhyme: Hop Your Bunnies


Rhyme: Clap Your Hands

Rhyme: Where Oh Where are Baby’s Fingers?

Song: All the Little Babies

Rhyme: Pizza, Pickle, Pumpernickel

Song with Puppet: Mr. Sun

Song:
Twinkle Twinkle Little Star


Song: There's a Star Upon My Head

Song: Itsy Bitsy Spider

I use the same hello and goodbye songs at almost every session. Click here for the tunes and words. For descriptions of each of my story times, click here.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...