Friday, May 4, 2012

Baby/Toddler Lap Time, 5/4/12

What a marathon day! I had to cut this story time slightly short because right afterward, I went to the elementary school to read to a Pre-K class. I also wasn't planning on doing this story time today, so my transitions were not quite as smooth as I would have liked. I'm kind of a perfectionist, though, and I think, overall, it was a fine story time.

Opening Song: Hello, how are you?

Rhyme: Wiggle Fingers
Book: Just Like Jasper! by Nick Butterworth and Mick Inkpen (2008)

Rhyme: Two Little Kittens
Song: Shake My Sillies Out


Book: I Went Walking by Sue Williams, illustrated by Julie Vivas (1990) 

Flannel Board Song: All the Pigs

 Song: I'm a Little Teapot

Song: The Wheels on the Bus

Song: Mr. Sun 

Song: Chickadee

Rhyme: This is Big, Big, Big

Song: Put Your Finger in the Air 

Song: ABC Song

Goodbye Song: We Wave Goodbye Like This

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...