I have a really great round-up of posts to share with you today. I was so pleased to see a lot of my personal favorites, old and new, popping up in these blogs, and I hope you'll click through and read everyone's contribution so you can enjoy them as I did!
- Jennifer from Jean Little Library reviews Squish:Super Amoeba by Jennifer Holm and Matthew Holm
- Nina from Nina LaZina shares two articles: How To Choose A Story and Reading Tips For Parents.
- Margo from The Fourth Musketeer reviews a new Toon Book, Teddy Bear's Picnic and Other Stories, by Geoffrey Hayes.
- Anastasia Suen shares Tugg and Teeny: Jungle Surprises by J. Patrick Lewis, on her book talk blog, Chapter Book of the Day.
- Catherine at The Cath in the Hat reviews A Call for a New Alphabet by Jef Czeka
- Terry Doherty from The Reading Tub shares a review of Bink & Gollie by Kate DiCamillo and Alison McGhee.
- Janelle at Brimful Curiosities reviews the audiobook version of Frog and Toad are Friends by Arnold Lobel.
- Becky from Young Readers reviews Should I Share My Ice Cream? by Mo Willems. She also reviews the first three titles of Cheryl Crouch's Rainforest Friends I Can Read titles. (Troo Makes A Splash, Troo's Secret Clubhouse, and Troo's Big Climb).
- Mary Ann Scheuer at Great Kids Books shares the top 10 circulating Early Reader books at Emerson School for 2010-2011.
- Even in Australia has a review of Nate the Great.
- And I'm sharing my reviews of The Best Seat in Second Grade, The Best Teacher in Second Grade, and The Best Chef in Second Grade by Katherine Kenah.
It's not too late to get in on the carnival. I'll be checking my email periodically throughout the day, and can still add links to this post if anyone has last-minute additions.
Thanks for participating!