Friday, August 26, 2011

Baby/Toddler Lap Time, 8/26

Opening Song: Hello, how are you?
 
Rhyme: This is Big, Big, Big (twice)

Rhyme: Dance Your Fingers (twice)

Book: Sleepy, Oh So Sleepy by Denise Fleming (2010)
I've started revisiting successes, and this book is definitely a great one. I used it in one of my first lap times ever, and the simple concept and rhythm made me want to read it again.

Song: I'm a Little Teapot

Song: Clap Along With Me

Song: Mary Had a Little Lamb

Song: You Are My Sunshine

Book: Subway by Anastasia Suen, illustrated by Karen Katz (2004)
Great author/illustrator combination! I love the simplicity and repetition of Suen's language combined with Katz's characteristic bright, patterned illustrations. This book also seems to have the power to stop babies from crying!

Song: Wheels on the Bus

Song: ABCD Medley

Song:
Chickadee

Goodbye Song:
We Wave Goodbye Like This

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...